Emergency Situations- please do not use these techniques in place of medical treatment! It is only meant to help the person with the attack until the medical professionals have arrived or you have sought out medical advice from a doctor!!
1. Anaphylactic Shock- Touch the soft spot in the throat at the top of the sternum and the bump on the back of the neck at the same time. If you cannot have someone else do this to you, do it to yourself. It just won’t be as effective.
2. Asthma Attack- Hold the two middle fingers of the person having the attack with one had and touch the bump at the base of the neck with the other hand using four fingers down the spine. HOLD until it subsides.
3. Heart Attack- hold the persons right pinky finger with one hand and with the other hand place it on the back right behind where the heart would be. You can also put red pepper under the tongue to stop the attack.
4. Migraine Headache- Have the person having the migraine lay down. With your first four fingers, press between the ankle and heel. With the thumb, press three inches above the crease between the pinky toe and the next toe. Do this on both feet until you feel your pulse align with their pulse (~5-10min).
Supplements that may help:
- If it is from inflammation in the spine or neck: Turmeric Forte, Hemp
- If it is from spine misalignment: You need to see a Chiropractor ASAP. You can also take neurotrophin pmg
- If it is from gallbladder involvement: AF Betafood, cholacol, or betacol may help
- Make sure you drink at least 32oz of water immediately. Dehydration can cause headaches.
- Try putting 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of himalayan pink sea salt under the tongue and then swallow it down. If it is from a magnesium deficiency, this will help. You can also take a magnesium supplement or take an epsom salt bath.
- Essential oils can help with some of the pain. I personally use peppermint essential oil, comfort from Selah, Ease, etc. Young Living also has some blends that are helpful. Do not purchase an essential oil from a place like HEB. They often times have contaminants. I personally am comfortable with Selah Essential Oils, Young Living, and Dotera.